Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What are the odds?

That you someday find you have a namesake who also has a blog with the same exact name as yours! True story :) Rochelle Liang is another 'Little Rock' who found to her pleasant surprise that there was my blog 'Ramblings of A Little Rock' staring back at her when she Googled to find her own. Whats more we had named our blogs this for the same reason!! Truth is stranger than fiction even in the virtual world it seems. And how a small coincidence can connect two people on opposite sides of the globe amazes me.

RL lost no time in emailing me and sharing her surprise and I'm glad to have found a new friend with the same name. A couple of emails later I have found that she has removed her old blog (Ramblings of a Little Rock) and started a new one to showcase her extra-ordinary talent. She makes mouth watering pastries so go to her page and check out her stuff! https://www.facebook.com/alikklesliceofheavenjm

Whatever the odds ...I'm glad to have met RL all be it via the waves of the cyber network :) All good wishes from one Lil Rambling Rock to another!!

No comments:

Post a Comment